Q) How many things can I fit into one day? A) Loads or less, depends on the day, depends on if there’s a list.
- Planting in the garden in my PJs
- Mad rush to be ready
- Drive in
- Training at work
- Shopping after
- A “power” nap
- More planting in the garden (including a very large prickly, angry at being moved goosegog)
- Looking towards the bright colourful full moon and thinking (oh and a bat flew over like an E.T.)
- Being a lap for a cat (very important job apparently)
- Ignoring the mad world and being at peace before going to bed
4 thoughts on “Batty”
Maybe I should make a list.
I would probably read it and go for a nap!
LikeLiked by 1 person
😂😂😂. You will if the list only says “nap”!
Batty day indeed 😀
Being a lap is nit so fun when you have the heaviest cat on the vets books 🤣🤣🤣